Erewash Voluntary Action has set up a new service in response to the COVID-19 Virus and people who are in self-isolation. This will be a time limited service to provide a one-off shop or prescription collection service in response to those most in need; to people who have no other support network at this difficult time to provide them with some much-needed shopping essentials.
Self-referrals for this service can now be made by either calling Erewash Voluntary Action on 0115 9466740 (9.00 – 3.30pm) or complete the attached CV-19 Referral Form with as much information as possible and return to email@example.com.
Once the referrals have been received, they will allocate a DBS checked and trained member of staff or volunteer. Please call to limit exposure, they will not be conducting a face to face meeting prior to allocation, so it is imperative that a CV-19 Referral Form is completed in full.
Also if you require further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Cloudside community,
We hope that you are all looking after yourselves and staying safe. We have created a home learning page which has a range of resources available for you to use while your children are at home. Please see below a number of resources that can help you, as a family, during these unprecedented times:
- National Autistic Society – guidance and helpline for parents’, young people and staff: https://www.autism.org.uk/services/nas-schools/vanguard/news/2020/march/coronavirus-(covid-19)-advice.aspx
- Mencap – Easy Read guide to Coronavirus: https://www.mencap.org.uk/sites/default/files/2020-03/Information%20about%20Coronavirus%20ER%20SS2.pdf
- Place2Be – Guide to helping parents answer questions from their children and to support family wellbeing: https://www.place2be.org.uk/about-us/news-and-blogs/2020/march/coronavirus-information-for-children/
- Young Minds – Talking to your child about Coronavirus and 10 tips from their Parents Helpline to support family wellbeing: https://youngminds.org.uk/blog/talking-to-your-child-about-coronavirus/
- Carers UK – Guidance for carers: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/health/looking-after-your-health/coronavirus-covid-19
- Covibook – an interactive resource designed to support and reassure children aged 7 and under, designed to help children explain and draw the emotions that they might be experiencing during the pandemic: https://www.mindheart.co/descargables
- Amaze – information pack for parents https://amazesussex.org.uk/faqs-about-the-coronavirus-for-parent-carers-of-children-with-send-brighton-hove/
BUILDING BRIGHT FUTURES
Hello everyone and welcome to our website. I hope you find the site informative and that it gives you a clear view of our values and ethos which encompass all the wonderful learning and challenges we do.
The aim of the site is for it to be both interesting and informative. It should keep our current parents up to date with what is happening in school and give an insight into the sort of school we are for new parents. It is also a place where children are able to share their thoughts and feelings about experiences they have had. I hope you enjoy it!