- National Autistic Society – guidance and helpline for parents’, young people and staff: https://www.autism.org.uk/services/nas-schools/vanguard/news/2020/march/coronavirus-(covid-19)-advice.aspx
- Mencap – Easy Read guide to Coronavirus: https://www.mencap.org.uk/sites/default/files/2020-03/Information%20about%20Coronavirus%20ER%20SS2.pdf
- Place2Be – Guide to helping parents answer questions from their children and to support family wellbeing: https://www.place2be.org.uk/about-us/news-and-blogs/2020/march/coronavirus-information-for-children/
- Young Minds – Talking to your child about Coronavirus and 10 tips from their Parents Helpline to support family wellbeing: https://youngminds.org.uk/blog/talking-to-your-child-about-coronavirus/
- Carers UK – Guidance for carers: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/health/looking-after-your-health/coronavirus-covid-19
- Covibook – an interactive resource designed to support and reassure children aged 7 and under, designed to help children explain and draw the emotions that they might be experiencing during the pandemic: https://www.mindheart.co/descargables
- Amaze – information pack for parents https://amazesussex.org.uk/faqs-about-the-coronavirus-for-parent-carers-of-children-with-send-brighton-hove/
Erewash Voluntary Action has set up a new service in response to the COVID-19 Virus and people who are in self-isolation. This will be a time limited service to provide a one-off shop or prescription collection service in response to those most in need; to people who have no other support network at this difficult time to provide them with some much-needed shopping essentials.
Self-referrals for this service can now be made by either calling Erewash Voluntary Action on 0115 9466740 (9.00 – 3.30pm) or complete the attached CV-19 Referral Form with as much information as possible and return to email@example.com.
Once the referrals have been received, they will allocate a DBS checked and trained member of staff or volunteer. Please call to limit exposure, they will not be conducting a face to face meeting prior to allocation, so it is imperative that a CV-19 Referral Form is completed in full.
Also if you require further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org